EV12: AAP/AAP Foundation/Osteology Foundation Regeneration Symposium: Managing Complications Related to Regenerative Therapy Around Teeth and Implants
November 4 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Program Track: Tissue Engineering and Hard Tissue Reconstruction
Pamela K. McClain
William V. Giannobile
Regenerative therapy with both hard and soft tissues is a key component to managing both teeth and implants. While techniques and materials continue to advance the science and improve predictability in treating teeth and implants, we are often faced with complications that compromise our results and prognoses. This program will address specific complications that are encountered with hard and soft tissue regenerative therapy around teeth (periodontal) and around implants and will provide approaches on preventing and managing those problems.
- Explain the complications and treatment management of hard soft tissue regeneration around teeth.
- Discuss the complications and treatment management of hard soft tissue regeneration around implants.
- Managing Soft Tissue Complications Around Teeth
- Managing Hard Tissue Complications Around Teeth – Furcation vs. Intrabony
- Managing Soft Tissue Complications Around Implants
- Managing Hard Tissue Complications Around Implants
Thanks to the AAP Foundation and the Osteology Foundation for sponsoring this scientific symposium.