Annual Meeting assets are made available to the public for 2021 AAP Annual Meeting promotion.
Click here to download a zipped folder including a variety of file formats.
Instructions for logo use:
- The logo must be used as is, making no modifications to any part of the logo.
- The logo may be resized but done so proportionately so it does not lose its original shape.
- Clear space should be allowed on all sides of the logo, determined by the height of the capital ‘A’ in ‘American’ of the logo. Keep all text and distracting graphic elements outside of this clear space.
- The only background that the logo can appear on is the clean section of an image or a solid color from the logo color palette.
- Please link the logo to the official AAP Annual Meeting website when using it via website or social media.
- When referring to the 2021 AAP Annual Meeting, please reference the official hashtag, #PerioAM21
- Download pre-written social media posts here to promote the meeting on your social media channels.
Full-page print-ready files are great for sharing.
Download a variety of digital images for use on your website, blog, or social media pages.